Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cute New Items for Spring

Hi Everyone, 
I can feel Spring in the air. At last! Hope you're feeling it too.

Today I'm featuring 2 sweet items for sale at Lilis Bonbon. FREE SHIPPING on both.
These cute egg cups are now on sale at Lili's Bonbon, our etsy shop for one-of-a-kind items, sale items and supplies. They are filled with our Egg Guest Soaps. These  egg cups are so adorable. They are great for Easter decorations, but think how sweet they'd look in your kitchen on a shelf. Or you can use flameless tea lights or votive candles in them. Fill them with sweet treats for the kids. Or just keep our soap in them.

Here's another one-of-a-kind item available at Lili's Bonbon. He's Chuck, a chocolate moose made of terra cotta. We've added 3 soap spheres scented with chocolate amber fragrance. He's got a facle that will make you smile. Around the sides of the dish, there's a border of raised hearts and the words "Chocolate Moose Lover." Shipping is included in the price on both items. They are great buys. Find them here.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Easter and Happy Spring.
Marie

1 comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Marie,
I thought I would stop by and say hello.Its been awhile./all is still looking great.I think about you everytime I go into my bath and see your beautiful soaps all around me.Everyone knows not to touch them...LOL
You take care now...PS I am now sharing my blog with my friend Sherry of Edie Marie's Attic.She has been a big help.
XXOO Marie Antionette


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.